The purpose of WCRE is to provide women actively involved in the diverse field of commercial real estate with a visionary, beneficial and responsive organization. WCRE creates opportunities for:
- Interaction and communication
- Member education
- Leadership development
- Business development
- Civic and community involvement and
- Awareness of public policy concerns
Types of Membership
Individuals with two (2) or more years of direct, full time involvement as a professional in the area of commercial real estate and who are employed in one of the following primary disciplines of commercial real estate shall be eligible for Individual Membership:
- Commercial Real Estate Brokerage/Leasing
- Commercial Property Management or Asset Management
- Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Commercial Appraisal
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Project Developers
- Institutional Real Estate Management/Brokerage
- Policy-level Government or Quasi-governmental Position Affecting the Real Estate Industry
- Real Estate CPA/Accountant
Individuals with more than one (1) and less than two (2) years experience but who are employed in one of the primary disciplines of commercial real estate as listed in Section 2 above, or who are involved full time (12 units or more) in an accredited College or University and pursuing a degree in a field related to commercial real estate shall be eligible for Associate Membership.
Individuals with a minimum of one (1) year experience in one of the following related disciplines of commercial real estate and currently practicing in that field shall be eligible for Affiliate Membership:
- Commercial Space Planning, Design and Architecture
- Commercial Title Insurance
- Commercial Real Estate Marketing and Communications
- Engineer/Construction Management
- Real Estate Research
- Administrative assistant or broker assistant holding a valid Tennessee real estate license
Notwithstanding the above, the total number of Affiliate Members shall not exceed twenty percent (20%) of the overall membership of WCRE.
Service Affiliate Membership
Individuals with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience and currently employed as an Owner, Officer, Account Representative, or Sales Representative in one of the following service related disciplines providing such services to commercial real estate shall be eligible for Service Affiliate Membership.
- Commercial Services Contractor
- Commercial Services Subcontractor
- Commercial Supplier of Materials
Notwithstanding the above, the total number of Service Affiliate Members shall not exceed five percent (5%) of the overall membership of WCRE.